Monday, August 26, 2013

MY WIFE'S BOOK OUT ON AMAZON KINDLE!

 MY WIFE. BARBARA ANKRUM'S SECOND BOOK IN HER WILD WESTERN HEARTS SERIES IS OUT ON AMAZON KINDLE!..

PLEASE LIKE HER AUTHOR PAGE ON FACEBOOK...

BARBARA ANKRUM AUTHOR
 
It's up! "Renegade Bride" is up on Amazon! The second book in my Wild Western Hearts Series, is finally online! Again, it's only available on Amazon for this week, but will be on Nook sometime next week and all other venues shortly. This book was my first to be nominated for a RITA by Romance Writers of America and is really one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I did not see a place to Like it but I did put it on my Chatty Crone Facebook Page. sandie

David said...

Thank you so much!!

David said...

Did you go to Barbara Ankrum Author on facebook...should be a picture of her book in the header...you can like that page...not just Barbara Ankrum

Chatty Crone said...

I will now.